Ivan F. Khoury, Esq.
With over 27 years of experience, Ivan F. Khoury has successfully litigated thousands of traffic summonses in and around the tri-state area. Mr. Khoury possesses vast experience in areas of deportation defense (criminal and non-criminal), representation on appeals and motions with the immigration courts and the Board of Immigration Appeals, family-based immigration, asylum claims and naturalization.
Mr. Khoury also provides aggressive criminal defense representation to people and corporations in New York State. As a result of his time as an attorney in the New York City Board of Standards and Appeals (“BSA”), Mr. Khoury has been successfully handling his client’s zoning, real estate and land use issues.
Bachelor’s degree (B.A.). Sociology. New York University.
Juris Doctor (J.D.). University at Buffalo Law School. State University of New York
Attorney (New York City Board of Standards and Appeals)
Judge (New York City Taxi & Limousine Commission)
Private practice attorney serving the tri-state area
- Member. American Immigration Lawyers Association (New York Chapter).
- New York State Academy of Trial Lawyers
- New York State Bar Association
- Family law and matrimonial matters
- Criminal defense (Federal and in-state)
- Immigration (before USCIS, Immigration Courts, Board of Immigration Appeals, and Federal Courts)
- Traffic tickets before the Department of Motor Vehicles
- Intellectual property
- Zoning law
- Bankruptcy law (Personal and corporate)
- Real estate law