Mr. Khoury counsels clients on all aspects of New York City development, including special permits, variances, landmarks, air rights, tax exemptions and incentives. As a former attorney for the New York City Board of Standards and Appeals, Mr. Khoury knows the insights on how to bring a project to fruition.
In New York, the non-custodial parent usually pays for child support until the minor reaches the age of 21.
Mr. Khoury and associates successfully handle the following:
- Contested & Uncontested Divorce
- Separation Visitation/Custody
- Child Support
- Spousal Support/Maintenance Adoption
- Name Changes Property Rights
- Pre- and Post-Nuptial Agreements